PLAY-DOH NUMBERBLOCKS AND ALPHABLOCKS COMPETITION
The Competition is governed by these terms and conditions (“Terms”) and by entering the Competition, entrants agree that they have read and understood these Terms and will be bound by them. Any changes to these Terms will be posted as updates and will be made available on www.numberblocks.tv/competition and www.alphablocks.tv/competition.
1. Opening Date: 00.01am on Monday 17 June 2019 (“Opening Date”).
2. Closing Date: 23.59pm on Friday 19 July 2019 (“Closing Date”).
3. Promoter: Alphablocks Limited (Company Registration No. 07467129) of
Chesterfield House, 385 Euston Road, London, NW1 3AU
(“Alphablocks Ltd”, “We” or “Us”).
WHO CAN ENTER
4. The Competition is open to all classes or groups of children aged between 0 and 7 years of age (up to the end of Key Stage 1) as at the Closing Date, in any school, nursery, playgroup or similar located in the UK or the Republic of Ireland, except for the close relatives of Alphablocks Ltd’s employees or any of the companies associated with the Competition or their respective associated companies or agents (each a “Class”).
5. The Competition must be entered by an adult aged 18 or over, on behalf of the Class (“Entrant”).
6. It is a condition of entry that the Class must be available on Monday 16 September 2019 to receive the Winner’s Prize. This is a fixed date and cannot be changed.
7. HOW TO ENTER
8. To enter the Competition, go to www.numberblocks.tv/competition and www.alphablocks.tv/competition and fill in and submit the entry form between the Opening Date and Closing Date, either by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to: PLAY-DOH NUMBERBLOCKS AND ALPHABLOCKS COMPETITION at the above address.
9. The entry form will require the Entrant to:
(a) provide their name, telephone number and email address, the name and address of the school and the age of the children in their Class;
(b) attach a photograph or image of the Class’ creative entry;
(c) be available via the contact information provided to confirm acceptance of the relevant prize if selected as a Winner or Runner Up and ensure their Class is available on 16 September 2019.
(together, an “Entry”)
10. The Entry must not include any images of the children in the Class, only the models and materials used to create the scene being submitted. Entries containing images of children will be deemed invalid.
11. Only one (1) entry is permitted per entrant. Multiple entries will be void and the entrant disqualified.PRIZES AND WINNER SELECTION
12. There will be two (2) winners of the Competition (“Winners”).
13. The Winners will each receive one (1) prize which will include:
• A Play-Doh “Creation Station” session for the winning Class to be held at the Winner’s school (or nursery etc) of up to 3 hours’ duration.
• Up to 2 members of Creation Station staff to assist with the session dependent on size of the winning Class.
• A Play-Doh based activity for the Class run by the Creation Station staff.
• 1 x Play-Doh kit (which includes 4 Play-Doh pots/sachets and moulding tools),
1 x Numberblocks magazine and 1 x Alphablocks magazine for each child in the Class.
(together, the “Winner’s Prize”).
14. There will be five (5) runners up of the Competition (“Runners Up”, each a “Runner Up”)
15. The Runners Up will each receive one (1) prize bundle which will include:*
• 1 x Numberblocks magazine
• 1 x Alphablocks magazine
• 1 x mini pot/sachet of Play-Doh
(together, the “Runner’s Up Prize”)
16. The Competition will be judged by a panel selected by Alphablocks Ltd. The judges shall assess and select the Winners and Runners Up based on their creativity and imagination from all valid Entries received between the Opening Date and the Closing Date. The judges’ decision shall be final. No correspondence shall be entered into regarding the results.
17. The Winners and Runners Up will be selected on Monday 22 July 2019 and Alphablocks Ltd will notify the Winners and Runners Up the same day by email that they have been successful. Successful Entrants must confirm their acceptance of their prize by 17.00 Wednesday 24 July 2019. If no acceptance is received after this date, Alphablocks Ltd reserves the right to select an alternative Winner/Runner Up.
18. The Winners’ Prize will take place on Monday 16 September 2019. Alphablocks Ltd will contact the Entrant using the details provided prior to the session to arrange.
19. Due to the Summer holidays, the Runners Up Prizes will be despatched the first week of the Autumn term, subject to each of the Runners Up confirming their delivery details to Alphablocks Ltd and Alphablocks Ltd receiving any confirmations it deems fit in accordance with these Terms.
20. The prizes can only take place or be sent to a UK and/or Eire address so if a Winner and/or Runner Up has moved somewhere else outside the UK/Eire after entering the Competition, their Entry will not be valid.
21. Alphablocks Ltd reserves the right to choose an alternative Winner (or Winners) and/or Runner- Up (or Runners-Up) if:
(a) a Winner and/or Runner Up does not comply with these Terms or Alphablocks Ltd has reasonable grounds to believe that a Winner and/or Runner Up has broken a rule contained in these Terms; or
(b) a Winner and/or Runner Up does not: (i) agree to these Terms; (ii) want to receive their prize; or (iii) give any consent as may be requested by Alphablocks Ltd within 24 hours; or
(c) Alphablocks Ltd cannot contact a Winner and/or Runner Up or a Winner and/or Runner Up does not respond to any requests from Alphblocks Ltd for information (e.g. confirmation of their address) within 48 hours of such request.
22. Use of Entry: By entering this Competition, you agree that Alphablocks Ltd may in connection with this Competition use your Entry, including the name of your school (or nursery etc) in any and all media throughout the world as Alphablocks Ltd in its sole opinion sees fit, without payment or further consent. The Winners may also be required to take part in various promotional activities on the day of the prize, subject to parental consent being obtained in advance.
23. Alphablocks Ltd reserves the right to cancel this Competition at any stage prior to the Opening Date or to shorten the time for entering the Competition on notice, if Alphablocks Ltd thinks it is unavoidable, or if circumstances arise which are out of Alphablocks Ltd’s control. If the time for entering the Competition is cut short, winners and runners up will be selected in accordance with these Terms from all eligible Entries received prior to such termination date.
24. Alphablocks Ltd reserves the right to update the Rules and these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on www.numberblocks.tv/competition and www.alphablocks.tv/competition.
25. Entries received after the Closing Date will not be valid. Alphablocks Ltd is not responsible if your Entry gets lost, delayed, misdirected, undelivered, damaged or if you have technical problems trying to enter the Competition.
26. Please take care when entering the Competition to ensure that you provide your correct contact details. Any Entries which are incomplete and/or can’t be read clearly will not be valid and won’t be entered into the Competition. Any Entries sent in by post will not be returned.
27. The Prizes are as stated and are non-exchangeable and non-transferable. No cash alternatives will be offered. If due to circumstances beyond Alphablocks Ltd’s control, Alphablocks Ltd is unable to provide any stated Prizes or any part of them, Alphablocks Ltd reserves the right to award a substitute prize or equal or greater value.
28. Alphablocks Ltd will not be liable for any loss or damage however it was caused (including without limitation in contact, tort or statutory duty) in connection with the Competition and/or prizes, other than death or personal injury caused by Alphablocks Ltd’s (and/or its employees’) negligence.
29. No purchase is necessary and any playdough (homemade or otherwise) can be used.
31. If you would like to know who won this Competition, please send a stamped addressed envelope to Alphablocks Ltd at the above address marked “Play-Doh Competition” within 60 days of the Closing Date and we will send you a list of the Winners.
32. These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and if there are any disputes the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.